Connect With Me In Facebook

Welcome to DefendHackers, If u want to Apply for a Blogroll as a Author , With h4ckfreak Mail me @ suren.click@gmail.com

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Unlocking cmd.exe Locked by Admin

Running a Locked cmd.exe




First Way

  • Open up 'Notepad' or a similar text editor.
  • Type in "start" with no quotations.
  • Save it as a .bat file. i.e. fakecmd.exe
  • Double-click it to run.
That's the easiest way, but not always guaranteed to work. Here's a better way that will work

Second Way

  • Open up your text editor.
  • Put the following:
    Code:
    @echo off
      command
      comand.com
      pause
  • Save it as a .bat file
  • Double-click it, and voila!
Now that I had that going, I was able to gain access to all of the C: drive. I then ran a net user batch file and added my user to the admin group giving me full control. I was tempted to format and install Ubuntu but decided not to. Didn't want to get arrested and go to jail for destroying government property. It was fun tho.

Anyway, that's about it, enjoy.

0 comments: